It is the role of Instinct tour’s to respect your privacy on any information we may collect and process irrespective whether such information is obtained through electronic or verbal communication while accessing our website. We recommend you read this Policy thoroughly so that you have a clear understanding as to
- The type of Personal Information we may process.
- How your Personal Information may be collected and processed when engaging with Instinct Tours.
- Who is responsible for the processing, management and safeguarding of collected and processed personal Information
- The grounds on which we may share the Personal Information with 3rd Parties
When you browse the Instinct tours website or engaging via electronic mail or accessing and using our services you acknowledge that you have read this Policy and consent to the processing of your Personal Information. Personal Information includes any information which relates to and renders it possible, to identify you as an identifiable living human being and/or where applicable an identifiable juristic person, which may include (without limitation) your name, your physical and postal addresses, your email address, your race, your gender, your age, your national, ethnic or social origin, medical or financial information, your opinion, your Internet address (i.e. your Internet Protocol address), your location or special personal information such as your religious or philosophical beliefs, your political persuasion and / or your health .
What do we do with your information?
Personal Information will only be used in accordance with this Policy or as specifically disclosed to you and/or brought to your attention at the time you provide the Personal Information.
The Personal Information will be processed by us (or third parties approved by us), pursuant to and for the following purposes:
- Verifying your identity
- Transmitting and receiving correspondence in relation to our services or products, including the preparation of itineraries and submission of quotes.
- Transmitting marketing material as specifically requested by you.
- Processing payments, refunds and the like.
- For compliance and risk purposes.
- To Personalize and enhance your online and guest experience.
- To recognize you as a repeat guest and to acknowledge your loyalty and preferences from past bookings as well as deal with any enquiries, correspondence, concerns or complaints you have raised.
Should you wish to subscribe to our newsletter, share conservation victories, exciting products and exceptional services we will, from time to time, send you promotional emails about Instinct’s tour special offers or other information using the email address which you have provided.
Please note that you can unsubscribe from this list at any time should you wish to by selecting the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of the newsletter, or by emailing us.
How do we protect you information
All Personal Information provided to us will be stored on our secure servers.
Limitation of Liability
We shall not be held responsible and by accepting the terms and conditions to which this policy relates, you agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless for any security breaches which may potentially expose the Personal Information in our possession to unauthorized access and or the unlawful processing of such Personal Information by any third party.
Change to our policy
Kindly take note that we reserve the right to change this Policy at any time and in our sole discretion. In the event that that Policy is changed the new policy will be made available on our Websites