TANZANIA NATIONAL PARKS
mikumi NATIONAL PARK
•Most famous national park in Africa •Annual migration of 1.7 million wildebeest. •The largest population of lions in Africa. •Stunningly beautiful landscapes
MIKUMI NATIONAL PARK
- The vegetation is thick and dominated by shrubs with few wildlife found in the area hence making it less exploited.
- Game viewing by vehicle
- Walking safaris
- Special campsites.
- Seasonal campsites.
BEST KNOWN FOR
• Referred to as the 8th wonder of the world
• World’s largest intact volcanic caldera
• Densest concentration of large animals
• Rhinos, bull elephants and black-manned lions
400 bird species, Black billied bustard, Secretary bird, Guinea fowl, Ox peckers, Bateleur eagles, cattle egret, lephants, Buffaloes, Zebras, wildebeest, hyenas, Leopards, Lions, Sable Antelopes, Great Kudu
BEST TIME TO GO
Mikumi National Park is a year-round destination with access to all parts throughout the year.